D.H.

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough,
Without ever having felt sorry for itself."

August 15, 2010

August 15th, 2010

Good Morning Ya'll... 
Strange to think that it didn't take me to long to set this blog up. What isn't so strange is that I am up at 5:30 in the AM. Insomnia is a cruel habit to break! Any'who, wanted to throw up a few things... 


a) Currently Listening To: 


  

b) My Newest Fashion Obsession: I know it's the middle of August and I shouldn't even be pondering on my next fall/winter boot purchase... Guilty, I am... Besides next month is my birthday and I don't see any harm in giving myself a present! To the point... Mukluk Boots are on the top of my list. Had a pair 2 years ago, got killed by my dog... well time to bring an old fad back?
 


http://authenticcanadianmukluks.com/store/index.php

c) ".They shall see us; and we will fall upon their necks, and they shall fall upon our necks, and we will kiss each other. (M 7:63)."

d) The sun is coming up, the nonsense and babble has got to wait till after a nap! (:

Enjoy! 
.Bird.

1 comment:

  1. Love.it! (Except for the cigarettes part. Cigarettes are bad and bad for you, 'mkay?) That's my favorite track from that CD. Must be in the genes. ;) xoxoxo Love you!

    ReplyDelete