D.H.

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough,
Without ever having felt sorry for itself."

August 16, 2010

August 16th, 2010

a) Fashion Obsession: 
Sold: @ Cockpit USA



Cockpit's jacket is authentically patterned after the Navy flight jacket An authentically reproduced TOPGUN Jacket. I, myself, own a leather bomber from Cockpit. Let me tell you, this is one of the most comfortable jacket i have ever bought, not to mention how warm it keeps you during bitter winters that New York so graciously gives us! 
$595.00






FYI: If you are a collector, you ought to check their website out. Under the vintage tab, you will find extremely Unique Helmets (See below), as well as other goodies such as; furniture, clothing, gloves, etc.


Pretty groovy, HUH!

Disclaimer: Photos taken directly off Cockpit USA's Website.

652 Broadway
New York, NY 10012
Between Bleecker and Bond

b) Currently Listening To:

c) Lyric/Poem:
1) "Hands" by Jewel 
If I could tell the world just one thing
It would be that we're all OK
And not to worry 'cause worry is wasteful
And useless in times like these
I won't be made useless
I won't be idle with despair

I will gather myself around my faith
For light does the darkness most fear
My hands are small, I know
But they're not yours, they are my own






2) Unknown: 
In the morning
The greatness of
The mind and
The goodness of
The heart are
Inseparable.



Enjoy The Morning! (:
.Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment