D.H.

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough,
Without ever having felt sorry for itself."

August 15, 2010

Setting The Record Straight...

Hello there, My name is "Kat," and I honestly have been rummaging through blogs (fashion, art, music, wedding, etc.) for as long as I have had a computer. I thought it might be a blast to control my own for a change! Basically this blog will be some what of a Diary... with limits and restrictions of course!


That Said, I plan to have a __( _ )__ every post,
a) A "[What I'm Currently Listening To]" type deal, (rather: "What's been stuck in my head all day" deal)...
b) My Newest Fashion Obsession...
c) A Quote/poem/song lyric...
d) Randomness...


Enjoy! & All The Best
.Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment