D.H.

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself.
A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough,
Without ever having felt sorry for itself."

August 16, 2010

August 16th, 2010

a) Fashion Obsession: 
Sold @ 80s Purple.com 


Chiffon beige and black multi pieced top with twisted wrap panels. ($199)

Chiffon beige and black multi pieced top with twisted wrap panels. ($199)
_
Pair this adorably baggy half moo moo inspired top with a thrift find like this 
Black stretchy skirt with silver thread pattern. ...(See Below)


Another example, which will make it super convenient is... 
women's (a)Baderinwa studded mini skirt from the same store as the featured Moo moo! 

(b) 80's Purple Women's baderinwa studded mini skirt (olive). ($53)

Initial Website: http://www.80spurple.com/


b) Currently Listening To: 

c) Quote/Lyric: 
1) "Jar Of Hearts" by Christina Perri

I learned to live half alive
And now you want me one more time

And who do you think you are
Running around leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts
And tearing love apart

You're gonna catch a cold
From the ice inside your soul
So don't come back for me
Who do you think you are



2) Claudia Ghandi:

"If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, 
I could walk forever in my garden."


Enjoy the night! 
.Bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment